IN 4 QUICK STEPS
- Attach your positives to setup sheets in register, using the alignment grid/pinboard
- Locate and attach your positives in register to your screens using a Vastex pin board with screen stops
- Burn all your screens on any exposure unit in register
- Locate and clamp each screen onto your press in register using the Vastex pallet jig and its corresponding screen stops — ready to print in less than 3 minutes per screen!
AND SMALL SHOPS ALIKE
Larger shops can boost output dramatically by moving screen registration from the printing department to the art department!
One-man shops can slash the time and increase the accuracy of screen registration from one to 10 colors!
All shops can:
- Cut overall registration time and lost profits by 70% to 90%
- Improve registration accuracy and print quality
- Reduce rejects
- Create a registration standard for your shop — no more guesswork or random placements
- Recoup the investment in less than one week!